The team at Paradise Charter Cruises and the Minneapolis Queen understand your concerns as we are following the outbreak of the recent Coronavirus (COVID-19) closely as well, for the safety of our passengers and crew.
What we are doing for YOUR safety upon the start of our season throughout our fleet as needed or directed.
For Private Charters:
- We are considered a small event venue by the CDC (Centers of Disease Control) serving between 10 to 145 attendees aboard our fleet, where the event Host usually knows the parties invited. We will be working with the Hosts to assure safe distance guide lines are followed when making their reservations and confirming group sizes.
- We are asking event Hosts to do their due diligence in regards to spreading the word to their guests they should have knowledge of illness or anyone who has traveled to areas of high concentrations or been around persons infected with COVID-19. Thus, we strongly encourage those invitees be advised to not attend unless proper clearing has been obtained.
For our Public Cruise Tours:
- While recommendations are in effect by the CDC, we will be reducing our capacity rates per vessel by over 50% to assure ample “space per person” is met for your safety onboard should we be directed to do so. Please note that most of our areas are open air with ample seating as well.
- We are reminding guests that they should have knowledge of illness themselves or anyone with them who has traveled to areas of high concentrations or been around persons infected with COVID-19.
Moving forward, along with our already stringent cleaning protocols:
- Paradise Charter Cruises and the Minneapolis Queen are adding deep and more frequent cleanings prior, during and after each cruise, along with providing hand sanitizes available on all boats in public areas and food areas along with our restrooms.
- Our food and service staff training has been updated as well, providing even stronger direction with more frequent hand washing, more cautious handling of foods, beverages, utensils, etc.
- We will be posting reminders for passengers to wash their hands often, use provided hand sanitizers prior to food service, avoid handshakes and most of all have FUN when experiencing their event with us!
It is our intent to provide our passengers with the most unique experience they can receive while taking our exceptional service standards to a new level to assure our customers and guests a safe experience while enjoying their time on the water aboard our award winning fleet.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us should you have any questions or concerns, and we look forward to serving you for your upcoming event with us this season!
Asking you to care for yourself and others during this time,
The Crew at Paradise Charter Cruises & Minneapolis Queen