CREW MEMBER / DECK HAND POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Please see below for the attached PDF for our employee application. Once you have printed and filled out the application, please send it to the appropriate person noted below
Love working on the water? We currently have Crew Member/Server/Deck Hand positions available aboard our Mississippi River river fleet! Not for you? Do you know of a College Student, Friend, Co-Worker, or other person looking for a seasonal position with lots of fun and great pay? If so, send them our way! Find out about us at TwinCitiesCruises.com
- Fun, energetic, outgoing personalities wanted as you will be working with a fun and motivated staff!
- Food Service/light Bar tending experience preferred but not necessary, as we will train. We will provide onboard training, CPR, alcohol awareness training and more.
Rate of Pay:
- 17+ per hour + tips
- Crew/Servers -Food, beverage and serving/ set up duties onboard. Buffet set up, meal prep, beverage orders.
- Deckhands – working lines, locks, docking, along with serving/galley/misc. duties.
Days and Hours of Work:
- Mon-Sun (7 days a week, daytime and evening positions available) Averaging 30-40+ hours per week Spring through Fall
Interested? Please download our Employment Application and return to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions? Call Denise at 612.961.6698.