Since 1985, Paradise Charter Cruises has provided the enchantment behind thousands of events on Lake Minnetonka and the Mississippi River…from intimate weddings to lavish corporate parties.
What began in 1985 has grown to five beautiful SkipperLiner vessels, featuring two unique venues, serving well over 50,000 passengers per year on two of the countries most popular waterways. We invite you to step aboard and see for yourself why we continually exceed expectations!
We commit to provide you with the highest quality service,
- From the first Cruise Coordinator to answer your call
- To an easy to use informative website offering the best of “Cruise-ability”
- To the Captain and Crew on board for your cruise
- All of our staff are trained in providing First Class Service
All of our staff has pledged to provide you with the best service and experience possible.
Our knowledgeable and well trained staff with decades of experience, has refined all of our skills and ways of doing things to keep everything affordable for you.
Flexibility and Customizable
We maintain flexibility in everything that we do because we know that our clients needs want something different than a “Cookie Cutter” experience.
- Flexible deck arrangements
- Custom Cruise enhancements to make your charter unique
- Large Vendor list
We offer the newest fleet of vessels in the area
- Lake Minnetonka’s Newest 100 passenger vessel
- The first charter yacht designed with Full Height Glass Windows providing stunning 360 degree views
- Brand new Custom Outer Deck enclosures to offer even more weather protected space
- The lakes most popular boats, offering the best of amenities and comfort for small groups in
- Private yacht feel with spacious interior and outer decks complete with all weather enclosures if needed
- The most popular yachts on the 10-50 passenger range on Lake Minnetonka
- State of the Art, 125 passenger replica paddle wheeler offers all the comfort and amenities of a yacht with the charm of a Paddle Wheeler cruising the Mighty Mississippi River from Downtown Minneapolis
- Departing from beautiful Bohemian Flats Park on the U of M West bank
The best venues to host your event
- Experience all that Lake Minnetonka has to offer, from the history and old world charm of the small towns on the lake, to the gorgeous homes and scenery of Lake Minnetonka
- Departing from the Ports of Excelsior and Wayzata!
- Arrive Early or Stay Late and Enjoy Historic Excelsior or Wayzata!
- Our newest venue!
- Port of Bohemian Flats Park, Minneapolis MN
- Come Experience the History and Beauty of the Mississippi River and Downtown Minneapolis
- The option to host a Patio Reception before or after your cruise