MISSISSIPPI RIVER PUBLIC CRUISE RATES & SCHEDULE
NOTICE: Due to state restrictions on capacity during COVID-19, we are implementing a “Reservation by Table” system until further notice. This will enable you to purchase a table for 2, 4 or 6. Seating will be available on the interior and outer deck areas of our vessels for your enjoyment in accordance with the Governors Order for reopening at this time.
Reservations may be made ONLINE or by calling 952-474-8058.
We truly thank you for your understanding and look forward to serving you!
DEPARTING FROM BOHEMIAN FLATS PARK
The Mississippi is the largest river system in North America. Minnesota has the pleasure of being the starting point for this magnificent river, and our cruises are the greatest way to enjoy the Mississippi.
- Mother’s Day through 3rd Weekend of October.
- Boarding begins 10-15 minutes prior to cruise time.
- Concessions and beverages are available on board.
- Ask about our special group pricing. Additional public cruises upon request. We require a minimum capacity of 20 passengers for each scheduled cruise to depart.
- No outside food or beverages may be brought on board.
*NOTICE: As we do access the locks on a regular basis, PCC/MQ is not responsible for river and or lock closures or delays due current flow, weather conditions, barge traffic, repair or other issues beyond our control or directed by others.
*Visit our FAQ’s regarding Handicap Accessibility and other questions you may have regarding your cruise with us.