- Faculty Parties
- Class Prom Cruises
- Pre-Prom Dinner Cruises
- Graduation Parties
- Educational / Learning
Departing from Bohemian Flats Park in down town Minneapolis, the Minneapolis Queen is a great way for students to experience the Mississippi River. They will be able to learn about the Mighty Mississippi River, the Historic Minneapolis Riverfront, the Milling District and More!
- Cruise Times: 12:00 noon, or 2:00 p.m. Tours last for an hour and a half. (All unscheduled cruise times require 50 passenger minimum and times will need to be confirmed prior to scheduling.)
Departing from the exciting Port of Excelsior, our Lake Minnetonka cruises will take the students for a cruise through the “Big Island Channel Pass”, around small islands and past the amazing Lake Minnetonka Shoreline and homes! Students will be able to chart the water depths, learn about the types of fish in the waters, wave types and more while learning about the history of this magical lake!
- Cruise Times upon request. Tours last for an hour and a half. (All cruises require 30 passenger minimum)
Field Trip Pricing
Students: $8.00 each.
One adult chaperone free for every 20 students.
Additional adult chaperones: $8.00 ea.
Hot dog, chips and a soft drink
for only $5.50.
- Mondays through Fridays from May to October. Dates may vary. Please call for exact dates.
- Discount pricing for this tour applies only to students and youth groups ages 18 and under and excludes faculty events, PTOs, or any other adult grouping booked through school.
- Advance reservations are required
- For Handicap Boarding Accessibility Information click here
Phone: 952.474.8058 Toll Free: 888.559.8058