No one is happier to see summer get here than those who have endured a Minnesota winter! There are so many wonderful things about being in Minneapolis in the summer time! From spending time outdoors on a cruise and soaking in the beautiful warm weather in Minneapolis to checking out a Major League Baseball game at our local ballpark, there are so many possibilities for non-stop summer fun. Here are a few of the exciting activities and adventures you should be sure to include on your Minneapolis summer bucket list of things to do!
Bucket List Adventures in Minneapolis
- Visit Minnehaha Park and Falls – One of Minneapolis’ oldest and most popular parks, Minnehaha Park features a breathtaking 53-foot waterfall with wading pool, amazing limestone bluffs, and beautiful river overlooks. This popular landmark welcomes more than 850,000 visitors each year and is a wonderful way to spend the day exploring the beautiful Minneapolis, MN area.
- Take a Cruise – Nothing says summer fun in Minnesota like an adventure on one of its 10,000 beautiful lakes! Paradise Charter Cruises offers a variety of exciting, scenic cruises on the Mississippi River as well as Lake Minnetonka. Choose from sightseeing cruises, dinner cruises, happy hour cruises, and even private charters for your special occasion this summer. A cruise with Paradise Charter Cruises is a great way to get on the water in Minneapolis and have some fun this summer.
- Catch a Game at Target Field – Nothing says summer fun like a Minnesota Twins baseball game at Target Field. Grab the peanuts and get ready for a perfect summer adventure for everyone to enjoy! There is nothing more exciting than cheering for the home team, the snap of the bat, and the roar of the crowd when watching a live Major League Baseball game in Minneapolis!
- Tour Prince’s Paisley Park – Fans of the popular artist and musician Prince can catch a rare glimpse of Paisley Park, his private 65,000-square foot home, studio and rehearsal spaces near Minneapolis. See artifacts from Prince’s personal archives, including his concert wardrobe, industry awards, musical instruments, personal artwork, and more. Guests also experience Prince’s Minneapolis by visiting his favorite hangouts and childhood spots throughout the city.
- Minnesota State Fair – Held near the end of summer each August, the Minnesota State Fair is a must for fun! One of the most popular tourist destinations in the state, the Minnesota State fair attracts more than 1.9 million guests annually. There is truly something for everyone at the Minnesota State Fair – foodies, art lovers, music fans, animal lovers, and more will enjoy getting together for summer fun!
Get Out on the Water in Minnesota with Paradise Charter Cruises
When you’re ready to experience a unique and entertaining time on the water this summer in Minnesota, the team at Paradise Charter Cruises is here and ready for summer fun! We offer a variety of cruises for all of your needs, including private charters for special occasions. Give us a call at 888-559-8058 or contact us online here to learn more about Paradise Charter Cruises and your options for summer fun on the water in Minneapolis. You are definitely going to want to put a cruise in with Paradise Charter Cruises on your summer fun bucket list of things to do in Minneapolis!